Friday, October 20, 2017, 9:00 AM- 4:00 PM (optional evening photography walk & shoot 4:15 - 7:00 PM)
LOCATION: Shelburne Farms
FEE: $65 / person, includes lunch
Learn to harness your camera to become a better naturalist while building the ecological literacy to dramatically improve nature photography. In this day-long workshop, we’ll practice blending photography techniques and naturalist skills to a achieve a deeper connection with the natural world. Ideal for all levels of experience. A digital camera and inquisitive attitude required. Ideal for all levels of experience.
• Participants will leave with beautiful photographs and a powerful new approach to walking in the Vermont woods.
• Morning photographic naturalist walk in Shelburne Farms’ picturesque landscape during prime fall foliage.
• Afternoon workshops on composition and camera technique, tailored to the interests and skills of participants.
• Photographic ecological “missions” combining natural history investigation with technical photography skills.
• Photography-focused wilderness awareness and mindfulness activities. Optional evening photographic natural history walk.